TERMS & CONDITIONS
Most pieces by PamsLab are customized. Next to a personalized design, this also includes changes in ring size, chain length, etc. These types of alterations are considered a special order.
Special orders are non-returnable and non-refundable and require a deposit of 1/2 the total price.
Custom orders may take up to 12 weeks to produce depending on the designer’s production schedule.
On occasion an order may be placed for an item that appears to be in stock, but has actually sold before online inventory is adjusted. When this occurs, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Your privacy is important to PamsLab. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PamsLab collects, and the ways in which PamsLab uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
PamsLab may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to PamsLab
USING PERSONAL INFO
PamsLab may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where PamsLab discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, PamsLab may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
PamsLab will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. PamsLab will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. PamsLab is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to PamsLab @ Sluistuinen, Oude Helderseweg 85B, 1817 BJ Alkmaar, Netherlands