Clinton in Achlum

  • Post category:blog

achlum|This week I was at the Convention Achlum, a congress by Dutch insurance co. Achmea about the future of The Netherlands. Bill Clinton was the keynote speaker and used his famous quote on solidarity: People should focus on their similarities because we are genetically 99.5% the same. From time immemorial people have fought over identity rooted in just the other 0.5%. We should have spent more time thinking about that other 99.5% of ourselves. Web design Resoluut Identity Koeweiden Postma